Gotta love that guy's hair ^
2. Go Travel outside of the US. (I will be crossing this one out soon)
3. Go to New Zealand
4. Hold a Kiwi bird.
5. Get married (duh)
6. have or adopt at least 4 kids
8. Buy a DSLR camera.
9. Visit Alaska
10. Be an extra in a movie that goes to theaters.
11. Go to California
12. Finish a book, and try to get it published.
13. Read the entire Bible.
14. Ride a Draft Horse
15. Ride an ostrich.
16. Get a perfect score in Archery, [50/50 using 5 arrows (My best score is 49)]
19. Build an awesome tree house.
20. Hang out with someone famous.
21. Learn to play a song on the Kazoo.
22. Earn my Stars and Stripes award for American Heritage Girls (this award is the equivalent of the eagle scout award for Boy Scouts)
23. Have one of my photos published in National Geographic.
24. Sing (with my sister Rebekah) in front of 50+ people.
25. Teach one of my younger sibs piano
26. Visit Aztec ruins.
28. Ride a Zebra
29. Go into Wal-mart wearing wal-mart clothes and pretend I work there.