Thursday, April 26, 2012

Vacation Time-New Zealand

No, I'm not going on vacation, but if I were, I know where I would go. . . . NEW ZEALAND.  If I could go anywhere in the world for vacation it would definitely be New Zealand.  Why you ask?

Maybe it's because of the diverse landscapes.
                              The volcanoes,

via
                              Waterfalls,
via
                               Mountains,
via
                               and Beachs,

via

Or maybe it's because when I went out eat, I could eat here,
via

via

                              Or Here,
via

Maybe it's because I could wake up every morning to this,
via
                              Or this,

via

                           Or this,
via
I could take a walk and see this,
via

                             Or this,
via
                              Or this,
via
And maybe it's just because I am in love with Kiwi birds. =) so cute.
via

via


 God Bless!!!

P.S. I am considering doing a monthly/weekly kinda post like this just focusing on other parts of the world each time.  Tell me what ya think in the comments.













8 comments:

  1. Very cool! Keep them coming!
    ~Hannah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm.....can I come with you.....maybe your suit case?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah sure, why not! lol The more the merrier. (but you have to buy the airfare. :P)

      Delete
  3. Haha ok.....or like I said you just bring an extra BIG suit case! LOL......or.....FIRST CLASS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! OK, What if you have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the flight? How will I get ya out of the suitcase?

      Delete
  4. You have a point! Well I guess I could pay my fair and ride first class!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! oh yeah first class all the way baby!

      Delete