Monday, May 7, 2012

Quicky post.

Hey guys, I really don't have time to really post, but I just wanted to let ya know that I am back from Kentucky.  I had a great time, it was so much fun, and I got some great pictures.  However our PC is being weird and won't let me upload them, but I'll get that bug worked out this week and I will post about my short vacation.  Well, that's it really, so since I don't have time to post, here are some cool buildings made out of toothpicks.  Oh, and by the way, tonight I am going to see the Avengers with some friends of mine. I am excited, have any of you guys seen it yet? did ya like it?  Are u going to see it soon?
(all images below via)

Taj Mahal =)



A toothpick ship? oh the is pure awesomeness =D



I think this is the Sydney Opera house.





Hope you liked it!



6 comments:

  1. Neat structures!! Yeah, I'm sure that's the Sydney Opera House :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. I hope you don't mind if I took a bunch of the blinking stuff that you have on your sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not at all.
      <3 Laura
      Most of them I got from Shabby blogs, or TCBOTB. but I made the button that says followers = a super happy blogger.

      Delete
  4. Wow those are sooooo cool!!! For some reason I can not see myself doing that... Oh ya, most likely because I can barely sit still enough to eat dinner!!!
    ~Hannah~

    ReplyDelete