Saturday, April 28, 2012

MY FIRST PHOTO CHALLENGE!

OK, I've decided to host a photo challenge. Here's How it works.  Post your picture in a blog post on your blog.  Then click the "add your link" button at the end of this post.  It's that simple!!  And if you don't have a blog, you can use your flickr account. And if you have neither of these, and absolutely HAVE to, you can e-mail me your entry at raininthecountry@gmail.com.   OK, hope that makes sense, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask me in the comments.
Category: Animals.  Pets, wildlife, fish, any animal you can think of.
One of my dog's puppies. =)

The contest opens today, and ends next Saturday (May 5th).
So here are the rules:
1.  You may enter one photo and it has to fit within the given category (animals)
2.  In your blog post make sure you include the link to my blog so that other may enter the contest too!
3.  You MAY edit your photo, but just don't go to much over the top.
4.  Your entry HAS to belong to YOU!!  You may NOT use anyone else's photo but your own.
5.  Have Fun!!!!!

Then next Saturday I'll do a post with all of your entries, and you can vote on which ones you like best!

God Bless!!!



15 comments:

  1. Ok tell me if I did it right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be bad if I took a picture of a stuffed animal? I have no pets!
    ~Hannah~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha @Hannah! do it! you should do "stiff cotton"

    So glad I did it right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Do fish count?!?! I would like to enter

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH! Fish do count =)
    <3 Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!!!! One more question... Do the animals or
    Pets have to be yours or can they be friends but I take the picture?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as you are the person taking the picture, it doesn't matter who owns the animals =)

      Delete
  7. Awesome!!!! I'll post a pic soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Laura I just posted a picture! I hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. www.beautifuldays365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I want to enter, but I really don't want to enter in my email for privacy reasons. Can you help?
    Thanks so much!
    Hannah
    danz4god.wordpress.com

    Here's the link to my entry--
    danz4god.wordpress.com/2012/05/04/puss-in-boots-photoshoot-hey-it-rhymes

    ReplyDelete
  11. K that's fine I'll upload your link with my email if that makes sense ;) Thank you for entering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's fine. Thanks for your help!
      Hannah

      Delete