Thursday, September 6, 2012

Autumn is HERE.

Well almost, autumn officially doesn't start 'til Sept. 22nd.  For me though, autumn has already started. I am soo excited for Autumn it is my favorite season!!! I love the warm apple cider, the rich warm colors.  Going apple picking, and going to our local cider mill to pick-up fresh cider and doughnuts.  I don't like frosted doughnuts or cream filled doughnuts.  In my opinion, the best kind of doughnut is a warm, chewy, cinnamon and sugar covered doughnut fresh from the oven. yummy.

Here are some of my favorite things about Autumn.
I do own any of the following pictures..
via
1.) I love the colors of the leaves.
via

via
2.) Drinking apple cider.  I so want to do this. I'm sure apple cider tastes really good when you drink it from an apple.
via
3.) Baking Chocolate chip pumpkin bread!
via
4.)taking hikes in the autumn woods.
via

via
5.) Going pumpkin patch picking, is always so much fun (especially with 6 younger siblings.)
via

 

via

via
 
6.) Cute fall flats!
via

7.) Cuddling up in a soft, warm hoodie by a fire on a cold night.

via
8.) Hot chocolate.

via
9.) Roasting marshmallow with my friends.

I can't wait!  Anyone else excited for the change in seasons?
-Laura
P.S. I got the stomach flu from my mom, so I feel really bad right now.  Hopefully I feel better by Friday because I have to go somewhere.  :) lol I am so glad I'm homeschooled because I can still do school and not even have to get out of bed :P









5 comments:

  1. I LOVE fall. I think that it's probably my favorite season!! =D It's not awesome about the stomach flu (I hope you get better soon!), but I voted that your post was AWESOME! anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so now I TOTALLY want Fall! Haha. I'm so sorry you got the stomach flu! NOT fun! I hope you get feeling better as well! =) I miss you so much! Are your parents going to go get your siblings when the go to Ukraine or are they just visiting and such?
    Love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get better! Fall rocks!
    Oh, apple cider.... I can't wait until all the stores are stocking up on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Fall, and glad I'm Homeschooled too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love fall, too! It's such a rich season. I love your collection of fun fall things--definitely makes me feel like fall is near. :-)

    ReplyDelete