Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Monday!!! #2

It's that time of week again: HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!  If you would like to participate in Happy Monday, just leave the link to your happy Monday post in the comments!




Can't wait to make these.


This is me...ask anyone.

I wish I could go to public school just for one day and do this.


:)

LOVE THESE! and if you look close enough you can tell that they are different slices of fruit.



Amen!


This sounds like something my big sis would write.

Everytime...


This sounds like my sister's Cat. she's evil. well the cat is evil not my sister.







Oreo Cheesecake cookies!!!!!

I constantly need to remind myself of this verse.



Best movie


O_O

Hahaha!






















via
 Diaper Ninja!!!! lol This picture is hilarious, but I can't help but wonder...what is happening to the kid in the background? I think there is some child negligence going on.


How was your Monday?


3 comments: