Sunday, April 29, 2012

Books

I love books, and reading!  I can't understand anyone who doesn't like reading.  I love it when you start reading a book and you begin to feel like you are a part of the story.  Here are some cool pictures that I've taken of books.

Little House on the Prairie, with a bonnet.  This is probably my least favorite :/

Frindle and a pen.  
Around the World in  Eighty Days =)
This one I am entering in STAND OUT, Don't Fit In.'s photo challenge.
And I am entering this in Aaliyah's contest.
This by far is my favorite!  And like I said in my last post, I LOVE old Nancy Drew books.  My mom says that she remembers saving box tops from cereal boxes so that she could send them in and get Nancy Drew books. <3

Which one is your favorite?
God Bless!!!

7 comments:

  1. I love your Nancy Drew picture! I never would have thought of using a magnifying class like that!
    I also love that you love to read!
    ~A fellow reader~Hannah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh the last one!!! soo cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ble! I don't like reading.....but I do like reading the Hunger Games and Lord of the Rings!! That's about it though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kiara and Hannah.

    JULIA! How could you not like reading! lol . . . . But I have to agree with you, Lord of the Rings is awesome.
    <3 Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much for entering! loved the nancy Drew one

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your entry for Aaliyah's challenge is so cool.

    ReplyDelete