Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Most Memorable and Funny Quotes

I love to laugh, so here are some of my favorite quotes, from some of my favorites shows.

The Muppet Show!

Miss Piggy:  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.

 Adventures in Odyssey

Bernard Walton: In your case, Eugene, singing and tragedy go well together.
Bernard Walton: I'm not against what other people think! I mean, it's not my fault they're wrong!





 Bart Rathbone: Well, happy greetings everyone! What a beautiful day it is, ain’t it?
Connie Kendall: Well, it used to be.

Alex Jefferson: Connie and Mitch, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-
Connie Kendall: We were just gonna talk.
Alex Jefferson: Connie and Mitch, sitting in a tree, t-a-l-k-i-n-g
Connie Kendall: We're not in a tree.
Alex Jefferson: Connie and Mitch, sitting in a booth
John Whittaker: I think you'd better stop now
Alex Jefferson: Just practicing our spelling. S-p-l-l, I mean, s-p-i-

 Eugene: Roger.
John Whittaker: Eugene, since when do you say the word "roger"?
Eugene: Since Jason objected to my using the word "confirmatory"

John Whittaker: I'm John Avery Whittaker, but my friends call me Whit.
Guinevere Morrow: I Guinivere Morrow, my friends call me Jenny, you can call me Guinevere.

via
                                                                          

Hope you enjoyed!
God Bless!!!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know right! We all LOVE odyssey, the little kids listen to like at least 3 odysseys a day.

      Delete