|Love this one, and I didn't even edit it!|
|You can just barely see the umbrella in the background|
Now, to announce the category of my second photo challenge... *drum roll...* Raindrops! So you can do a Macro of a raindrop, or falling raindrops or a reflection of something on a raindrop, or pretty much anything with raindrops. And if you don't have a macro setting on your camera you can do just a picture of rain. Try to be creative! Once you've taken the picture (or it could be a picture you've already taken) post it on your blog (or you can use your Flickr account) and enter below by clicking the "add your link" button. Or if you don't have a blog (or Flickr) you can send me the picture at email@example.com. OK, are you ready for some exciting news? The winner of this photo challenge gets a prize! A pack of beautiful cards made by me (they are good quality, and are very pretty, they don't look like something you made when you were in kindergarten I promise =) ) Now, if you win and are uncomfortable with emailing me your address, that's fine. You will still win the challenge of course but the prize will just go to the person in second place.
Here are the rules:
1. The picture must be taken by you and YOU alone!
2. You must follow my blog ( I mean don't follow my blog if you absolutely hate it...but if you hate it why are you reading this?..) =P
3. The contest starts today and ends next Monday (June 18th)
4. You must have fun!!!! That is an order!
5. You may edit, but don't go overboard
6. When you post on your blog please include the link so that others can enter too! Or instead you can put my photo challenge button.
If you have any questions don't be shy, just ask me in the comments below.