Wednesday, April 3, 2013

To Live is an Awfully Great Adventure...

I am homeshooled, and I take several online classes with an online christian school (the Potter's school) and last night was registration night for the school year 2013-2014.  Anyway, I was sitting next my mom, who was signing me (and my sister cat) up for our classes.  We were talking about school, and then mom started talking about the college class that I was going to be taking this year.  I know we had talked about it before but I forgot so it kinda suprised me when she said it, then she was like maybe you should more then one class this year. And also I am going to be taking the ACT test in the fall. Then in 2015 I'M GRADUATING!!!!!!!!!!!! THEN ITS OFF TO COLLEGE, AND THEN GRADUATE FROM COLLEGE.  AND BEFORE I KNOW IT I'LL BE 50 WITH A HEALTHCARE PLAN, A HUSBAND, CHILDREN, A GRANDCHILD, AND MAYBE A CAT (a big fuzzy white cat).
And as I was sitting next to mom thinking all this I turned to my mom and said,

Ok, I really didn't say that, but I was thinking it.  I just kinda scared myself because I think I'm growing up to fast! Because I really am graduating in 2015 and that's not to far away!

Speaking of Peter Pan, (I love Peter Pan) I would like to finish this post by ending with some of my favorite quotes because Neverland is place where you never have to grow up. (oh and btw the title of this post is also a quote from Peter Pan)





8 comments:

  1. Haha!! I love Peter Pan. The first movie is such a classic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter Pan is awesome. Yeah, I love the animated Disney version!

      Delete
  2. I love Peter Pan, too. I still have dreams about flying... =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peter Pan is great! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a thing for Peter Pan when I was little. Lol! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Peter Pan!! Just bought it on Diamond Edition :) I followed you back! Cute blog:)

    ReplyDelete