Saturday, October 27, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things..

First of all: Thank you guys all for reading my blog, for following, and commenting.  I had a rough morning, but I logged onto my computer and saw that I had gotten my 56th follower. When I saw the number 56, by followers...I smiled like this:
via























Speaking of How to Train Your Dragon. That is my first favorite thing.  I love that movie, I cried the first time I watched it. I just think this is such a cute movie.  Anyone else love How To Train Your Dragon? I mean, how can you not fall in love with this face?
via
My second favorite thing is rain, because it's awesome. I really don't know why I like rain so much, I think its the fact that its wet that really makes me happy.  I don't know. It's just that the concept of  water falling from the sky seems so cool.  Its like a shower... from heaven... (but I would not recommend taking a shower in the rain..)
via



























The next thing on my list of favorites are Oreos!  We never get Oreos, so whenever I have them at a friend's house, I get really excited!!!  Some people say YOLO stands for You Only Live Once...but I say You Obviously Love Oreos.
via
Forth is Chocolate Milk....'nuff said.
Old TV or radio shows are another thing I adore!  Like The Dick Van Dyke Show, I Love Lucy, Red Skelton, or The Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet.  My personal favorite radio shows are The Shadow, and suspense.
via

What are a few of your favorite things?





4 comments:

  1. May I use this idea for a post on my blog?
    Daylily

    ReplyDelete
  2. How To Train Your Dragon= AWESOME/ADORABLE/CUTE movie!!!!!!!!!!
    Love your blog!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE How to Train Your Dragon!!! Toothless is the Best EVER!

    Luvv Julia

    ReplyDelete