- I am afraid of squid
- I drank 5 cups of tea on Monday
- Every since the bees broke into my room, I hate bees. (If you have no idea what I am talking about, you can read my post on the bees here)
- I have been staying up way later then I should be.
- I despise ketchup.
- I love mustard
- I didn't eat breakfast today, thus I am hungry
- My sister's rabbit died Monday.
- I just finished reading Scarlet Letter for school and honestly, that is the only book where you can read a paragraph over, and over, and over again, and it STILL doesn't make any sense.
- I threw my sister's cat off the porch (this might sound violent but I really only dropped him off, gently....and besides he was trying to drink my tea)
- I am getting really nervous about NaNoWriMo (Anyone else doing it?)
- One of my new sibs broke my really awesome touch MP3....
- AND they broke my moshi...:( (a moshi is a REALLY squishy pillow :D)
Quotes from Laura (Me)
- While sitting in the school room (which overlooks the kitchen and living room) I shouted to mom and Cat (Catherine) who were down stairs in the kitchen. I said "I smell coffee, burnt coffee." (BTW no one drinks coffee in our house, 'cept for bekah but she was gone) Then Cat said, "but we're making hot dogs..." "Well, I smell coffee." i did smell burnt coffee
- "I wish I had a mini pet alligator that I could dress up for halloween." No idea why I said this..
- "If I were a cloud, I would be floating right now"
- Ok, keep in mind that she said this when she was like 4. OK, we were in the car, and Catherine was irritating Natalie, so she suddenly announces "if I had a watermelon...I would throw it at you" there was an awkward silence..then they both burst out laughing.
- this was also when she was a baby, my mom asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up, this was her response "I want to be a magical, talking, mama squirrel. And I want to go to Mama talking squirrel school.
- I told David that he was gonna be a really handsome boy when he grew up, and he says "No I'm not, I'm gonna be a dad." not sure how to respond to this... :P
A Quote from Micheal
- He did the funniest thing the other day. He has been learning English, and the other day he learned how to ask "What is this" So we were eating lunch and he picks up a slice of cucumber and says "What is this?" then he eats it and says "This is nothing"
P.S. Don't forget to enter my Photo Challenge.