Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Confessions//Quotes From my Household

Confessions... (or truths or facts or whatever you want to label these as, but confessions sound more dramatic)
  • I am afraid of squid
  • I drank 5 cups of tea on Monday

via

  • Every since the bees broke into my room, I hate bees. (If you have no idea what I am talking about, you can read my post on the bees here) 
  • I have been staying up way later then I should be.
  • I despise ketchup. 
  • I love mustard
  • I didn't eat breakfast today, thus I am hungry
  • My sister's rabbit died Monday.
  • I just finished reading Scarlet Letter for school and honestly, that is the only book where you can read a paragraph over, and over, and over again, and it STILL doesn't make any sense.
  • I threw my sister's cat off the porch (this might sound violent but I really only dropped him off, gently....and besides he was trying to drink my tea)
  • I am getting really nervous about NaNoWriMo (Anyone else doing it?)
  • One of my new sibs broke my really awesome touch MP3....
  • AND they broke my moshi...:( (a moshi is a REALLY squishy pillow :D)
Quotes:
 Quotes from Laura (Me)
  • While sitting in the school room (which overlooks the kitchen and living room) I shouted to mom and Cat (Catherine) who were down stairs in the kitchen. I said "I smell coffee, burnt coffee."  (BTW no one drinks coffee in our house, 'cept for bekah but she was gone)  Then Cat said, "but we're making  hot dogs..."  "Well, I smell coffee." i did smell burnt coffee
  • "I wish I had a mini pet alligator that I could dress up for halloween." No idea why I said this..
Quotes from Natalie
  • "If I were a cloud, I would be floating right now"  
  • Ok, keep in mind that she said this when she was like 4. OK, we were in the car, and Catherine was irritating Natalie, so she suddenly announces "if I had a watermelon...I would throw it at you" there was an awkward silence..then they both burst out laughing.
  • this was also when she was a baby,  my mom asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up, this was her response "I want to be a magical, talking, mama squirrel. And I want to go to Mama talking squirrel school.
A Quote from David
  • I told David that he was gonna be a really handsome boy when he grew up, and he says "No I'm not, I'm gonna be a dad."  not sure how to respond to this... :P

A Quote from Micheal
  • He did the funniest thing the other day.  He has been learning English, and the other day he learned how to ask "What is this"  So we were eating lunch and he picks up a slice of cucumber and says "What is this?" then he eats it and says "This is nothing"
Hope you enjoyed!
P.S. Don't forget to enter my Photo Challenge.


5 comments:

  1. Oh my word I thought I was the only one who hates ketchup and loves mustard! Yayaaa! =D *Ahem* Anywaaaay, I tried doing NaNoWriMo last year...yeah. I came up with this really lame idea about four girls who were trying to win a contest for a 2-day trip to a spa. I stopped writing three paragraphs in. Not my best work...=P I'm not doing it this year, as I'm crazy busy with my WIP. Good luck, though!

    Piper♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing NaNoWriMo!! Or, at least I'm going to next month. =) I'm REALLY SUPER nervous about it! Oh my gosh! I'm really sorry that your siblings keep breaking your stuff! I would be super mad if they broke my touch... I don't have one so...

    ♥ Purple Pixie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did NaNoWriMo last year. I reached my goal, but didn't finish the novel. I can't balance it with school this year. Seventh grade is pretty challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post! Definitely made me smile :)

    Check out my blog, im currently hosting a blog giveaway with three amazing prizes!

    Haylee
    Daretobeglamorous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete