Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's Time for a Photo Challenge!

Hope you're all excited because I'm hosting another photo challenge!  Last time I hosted a photo challenge the theme was rain, well I forgot that it doesn't rain where everyone lives.  This time I tried to think of something that we all have, something we can all photograph.  So, the challenge theme is natural light (So like sunshine or moonlight, as opposed to flash).  So, enter a photo you think displays natural light.  Try to be creative!

Here is an example of a photo with natural light.
Here's how it works for those of you who haven't done this before:  Once you've taken the picture (or it could be a picture you've already taken) post it on your blog (or you can use your Flickr account) and enter below by clicking the "add your link" button.  Or if you don't have a blog (or Flickr) you can send me the picture at raininthecountry@gmail.com.

Here are the rules:
1. The picture must be taken by you and YOU alone!
2. You must publicly follow my blog
3. The contest starts the..umm I don't even know what day it is, k one minute let me check.. Ah Ha today is the 18th!!  OK, so that contest starts the 18th and ends November 1st.
4. You must have fun!!!! That is an order!
5. You may edit, but don't go too crazy.
6. When you post on your blog please include the link so that others can enter too! Or instead you can add my photo challenge button.
7.  Spread the word!  The more people who enter the better!
8. If you have questions please ask!






3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it too late or can I still enter?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://juliajewels22.blogspot.com/2012/11/photo-challenge.html

    Here is my entry. :)

    ReplyDelete