Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I Am So So SO Sorry!

I am so very sorry I haven't posted.  And unfortunately I won't be able to post for about another week, because I have finals and stuff, so I have been/will be really busy.  And to all the people who have sent me emails and I haven't responded I AM SO SUPER SORRY.   =P  But once I finish up with finals I should have some really cool posts coming up, so stay tuned for that. 

Also in other news I got my 20th follower!!!!! YAY! Thank you Brooke.  I love that name by the way.  Brooke.   I think I'm gonna name one of my kids Brooke.  OK, lol sorry that was really super random.

And my the photo challenge voting ended last Saturday and the winner is.................(drum rolllllllllllllllllllllll)  JULIA!!!!!! *applause* *applause* OK, congratulations Julia, and I have an "I won a photo contest"  kinda button for your sidebar, that I will send to you.
The winning photo:


Have a Wonderful Week!!!! ( I will be hosting another photo challenge soon)

4 comments:

  1. hi Laura!

    You won the giveaway at my blog!! I just emailed you about it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations julia! i guess it is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello again! ;)

    just to let you know, if i don't have a response to my giveaway email in 24 hours, i'll have to draw a new winner. :( i hate to do that, but i'll have too. :)

    god bless.
    --rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog. :) Thanks for leaving a comment on one of my posts, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete